For our customers here at Shockwave-Sound, we offer a free music editing/customization service.
- Create a longer-playing version of a music track that plays for the length of your video/presentation.
- Edit out a part/section that you don’t like, or doesn’t fit your project.
- Make the track go quieter or louder at certain times to match your project.
- Remove the intro / build-up, to make the track go straight into the main part.
- In some cases (where we have the track’s stem files) we can change the volumes of different instruments/sounds in the music, or remove certain instruments from the mix.
This type of music editing work is quite easy for us – We have a ton of experience and we use professional music editing software and various techniques such as precise cutting, looping, cross-fading, volume equalization, overlaying etc. to create a version matched to your video or other projects.
We only do this for music tracks and sound FX that you have actually licensed from us here at Shockwave-Sound. We do not work for free on any music/sounds that you’ve obtained from anywhere else — though, we may do that too, for a service fee.
This offer is with an understanding that we will work for free for you “within reason”. We’ll spend minutes, maybe an hour or two — not several hours or days.
Please contact us through the contact form to request help from our free music editing and customization service.