Sound-FX collection: Boom Gun Handling
This product is 24-bit enabled.
Impressive and high quality gun shot sound effects are invaluable but they're only half the battle. Our "Micro BOOM - GUN HANDLING" library now gives you the perfect other half. 11 different firearms. Triggers, dry shots, safety switches, reloading, magazines and much more, delivered in our high BOOM Library quality standard with 96kHz, 24bit.
With this SFX library you get a vast variety of gun handling sounds needed for almost any type of hand weapon or rifle. Each sound comes on one mono close track and one stereo mid distance track. 410 single SFX delivered in 70 files per track. As always, all files contain extensive metadata for the fastest workflow possible.
- 3 Assault Rifles: AK47, M16, H&K G36
- 2 Submachine Guns: FNH P90, H&K MP5
- 2 Pistols: Walther P99, Glock 45
- 1 Bolt Action Rifle: Remington 700
- 1 Revolver: Smith and Wesson 686 357 Magnum
- Library ships in 96 kHz / 24-bit High Definition audio
- 410 ready-to-use gun handling sounds
- Effective workflow: well-grounded Soundminer Metadata
Click here to download a full content listing in Excel format.
Download link provided immediately after purchase. Physical delivery on DVD-ROM available for a small additional fee to cover media and shipping. (This is chosen during checkout process).