This week we surpassed 1,000 music tracks that now have Stem files for you to use to your advantage, when editing the production music tracks to your video, game, app, podcast or whatever project you’re working on.
Using high-quality, professional stock music tracks with Stem files, you can:
- Remove any individual sound/instrument from the music.
- Change the relative volumes between the different instruments.
- Remove or introduce different layers/instruments at suitable times on your timeline.
- Create alternative “remixes” of the track by including or excluding different sounds in the music, to make it fit your project perfectly. Using this technique, you can actually make it sound like the music was specifically created on-demand for your project.
- Isolate and use only one single instrument from the music, for dramatic effect.
- Have more fun and create a more immersive end-product.